Kodachadri Trek Shimoga – Make a trip memorable with your loved ones by hopping on this adventurous journey of exploration. Experience fun and peaceful trek at the pleasing beauty of Kodachadri located in the Shimoga district. The peak of this trek is situated at a height of 1,343 m and it is the 10th highest peak in Karnataka. Explore the dense forest, rich fauna, and open grasslands along with the blissful view of the sunsets throughout the journey. Opt for this trekking this new year eve, and celeberate & welcome your new adventure year with all green around.
About the Kodachadri trek:
- Book the Kodachadri trek package for an adventurous weekend getaway at Kodachadri near Bangalore.
- Get picked up a night prior at around 6:00 PM in order to reach the starting point of the trek on time.
- Wander through a tranquil 8-hour drive covering approximately 400 km through the districts of Tumkur, Shimoga
- Take a rest while enjoying a refreshing and filling breakfast, followed by progressing towards the captivating Kumble Village.
- Appreciate the mesmerizing views that fall in front of you in your path. Cross the picturesque Hidlumane Waterfalls through the beautiful woodlands and witness nature’s excellent glory.
- Acknowledge more about the activity with a brief explanation from the guide about the Kodachadri trek and begin with the enthralling trekking expedition post-lunch.
- Touch the top of the Kodachadri Peak and preview the breathtaking hills and landscapes.
- Enjoy camping at night and revive yourself while you feast on the meals to ease up your hunger & Welcome the new year with some celeberations
- Wake up on day 2 and freshen up to relish a hearty breakfast as included in the Kodachadri trek package.
- Get ready to explore and appreciate the heritage beauty of the Shivappa Naik’s Fort, also known as the Nagara fort.
- Depart towards Bangalore and reach Bangalore by 10: 30 PM. Get dropped back to Bangalore with lots of fun and thrilling moments.