With Nimmatrip, set out on an amazing excursion to Nandi Hills and the Adiyogi Light Show to take in the breathtaking scenery and the mesmerizing Adiyogi Light Show. Our painstakingly planned journey ensures an unforgettable experience in India’s tranquil Karnataka region.
Come on this trip with us, and get ready to be in awe of the amazing views that Nandi Hills has to offer. Gaze at the expansive vistas from a height of 4851 feet above sea level, where the magnificence of nature is shown to you.
When night falls and the Adiyogi Light Show starts, you may expect the highlight of your trip. See the magnificent Adiyogi statue, a soaring 112-foot homage to Lord Shiva, come to life with an enthralling display of colors, lights, and projections.
Nandi Hills and the Adiyogi Light Show Trip Itinerary
- Board the bus / TT and leave Bangalore by 9:00 AM
- Small icebreaker session to get to know your fellow travel buddies.
- Visit the Historical Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple
- Visit the age old history of 8th century at the temple and take countless pictures.
- Have quick lunch at around 1 pm
- Head towards Nandi Hills. A small walk from the parking lot to the peak.
- Explore the amazing view from the peak and relax for a while.
- Start from Nandi Hills towards Isha Foundation by 5pm.
- Reach Isha Foundation and Enjoy the beautiful sunset and take countless pictures and selfies
- Explore the surroundings & enjoy the mesmerising light & Sound show of Adiyogi Statue.
- Head back to Bangalore by 8pm and reach Bangalore by 10:30-11pm(approx).